We gladly accept admissions 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The following is needed before a resident can be admitted to the facility.
1. A physician of the residents choice who will follow the resident at the facility.
2. Physician orders for admission to the facility.
3. Physician orders for medications and treatments to be given at the facility.
4. History and physical of the resident within three days of the admission.
5. Nursing assessment of the resident by the facility.
6. Insurance and other payment information.
For further information, you can view the entire admissions packet here.
View the following information packets:
The list below represents some services that we offer at St. Anthony Park Home.
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Dementia Care
- Cardiac Disease
- Diabetes Management
- Pulmonary Disease
- Oncology Care
- Hospice Care
- Renal Disease
- Stroke Management
- Neurological Impairment
- Restorative Nursing
- Vision & Hearing Impaired
- Skin & Wound Care
- Tube Feeding
COPYRIGHT © 2011, St. Anthony Park Home
2237 Commonwealth Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108