Physical, recreational and intellectual activities are provided under the supervision of our creative and enthusiastic activities department. The activities staff plan leisure time events that reflect the interests and abilites of each resident. Residents are included in the planning of these events.
Some of the resident favorites include:
- Happy Hour - Many families join us on Fridays for weekly drink specials, popcorn and music!
- Bingo - Always a popular event, especially when prizes are involved!
- Sing-alongs - Everyone enjoys singing along to the "oldies, but goodies!"
- Religious Services - We provide non-denominational services every Sunday and Eucharistic services every Wednesday.
- Current Events - Our residents enjoy keeping up with current local and worldwide events through readings and discussions.
- Lunch Outings - Monthly outings to area restaurants are always enjoyable!
- Pottery - Pottery group meets bi-monthly and has learned to make many amazing projects!
- 4th of July Parade - Our residents are a big part of the annual neighborhood 4th of July parade!
COPYRIGHT © 2011, St. Anthony Park Home
2237 Commonwealth Ave., St. Paul, MN 55108